Organise/Teach Groundwater-related Degree Courses?

New Degree Course Area on IAH website

We are pleased to announce that we are compiling a new “degree course” area on the IAH website. This is intended to list details of Primary or Masters degree taught courses in Hydrogeology, Groundwater Hydrology or training courses in closely related disciplines, in a similar style to that of our other listings. Details can be
submitted using a form via “Survey Monkey” – the link is below.

Over the coming months we will be adding further education pages to our website – as always we would welcome comments and input; email the education group using the email address below.

Find out more (degree course providers’ form)

Back to News