Whether you are looking for information for your latest assignment or are wanting to make the right choices after your course, IAH membership can help. We want to support students and those starting out in their careers.
- Students receive a generous discount on our membership rates and at IAH’s conferences and meetings
- … and when our student members move on in their careers, they continue to receive a further discount on IAH fees for the first couple of years of employment.
But also, you can:
- Share thoughts, ideas and socialise with like minded peers in our Early Career Hydrogeologists’ Network (ECHN)
- Make work contacts and learn from experienced specialists at IAH events nationally and internationally
- Join IAH’s mentoring scheme to receive one-to-one support
- Find out more about specific topics through our various Commissions, Networks and publications
- Keep up-to-date with developments in your field
- Receive IAH’s Hydrogeology Journal and other resources
Being part of our professional association gives you a great introduction to the groundwater-related professions. It also boosts your CV. Join the IAH “family” now – you would be made to feel very welcome!