Retirement Symposium for David Lerner
Protecting our water Environment. Professor David Lerner is retiring and as a celebration of his academic career, the Department of Civil and Structural Engineering at The University of Sheffield, UK are holding a symposium: 'Protecting our Water Environment' on Tuesday 20th September in The Diamond. The symposium will be part of the Department's Centenary celebrations, celebrating 100 years of Civil & Structural Engineering. The symposium will be chaired by Professor Bob Harris and speakers will include:
• Dr Chunmio Zheng - Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
• Prof Mario Schirmer - EAWAG, Switzerland
• Dr Mike Rivett - University of Birmingham, UK
• Dr Liz Sharp - The University of Sheffield, UK
• Prof Steve Thornton - The University of Sheffield, UK
• Prof Simon Bottrell - University of Leeds, UK
• Dr Domenico Bau - The Unviersity of Sheffield, UK
• Dr Owen Fenton - Teagasc, Environmental Research Centre, Ireland
• Prof David Lerner - The University of Sheffield, UK
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 20th September to celebrate David's academic career, and showcase past, present and future research undertaken by the Groundwater Protection and Restoration Group at Sheffield.
Price: To book, please follow the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qt44WKlFbE-CeDhbzbHnozJgT0DnjaFshuNYJIzL270/viewform?dm_i=13NC,4B5OT,NBXUO3,FURPZ,
Organised by Department of Civil and Structural Engineering, University of Sheffield.