4th International Conference on Ecohydrology, Soil and Climate Change, EcoHCC’17
Multidisciplinary conference: Ecohydrology, Hydrology, Soil, Natural Hazards, Extreme Events, Remote sensing, GIS, Climate Change. 4th International Conference on Ecohydrology and Climate Change, EcoHCC'17, Figueira da Foz, Portugal, September 21-23, 2017
The aim of the conference to be held in Figueira da Foz (Portugal) is to bring together researchers in the areas of Climate, Meteorology, Extreme events and Natural hazards, Ecohydrology, Hydrology, Environment, Soil, Geo-Statistics with the aim of sharing experiences and promoting the integration of these themes as a multidisciplinary framework.
The conference will mainly focus on a number of topics:
1. Water quality. Water resources and management;
2. Operational and dynamical hydrology. Ecohydrology and hydrobiology;
3. Environmental policies and social impacts. Water framework directory;
4. Soil degradation and soil quality. Soil function and land use. Desertification Processes;
5. Natural Hazards and Extreme events. Wildfires and agroforestry systems;
6. Earth System Science and climate change. Climate change mitigation and adaptation policies;
7. Techniques and approaches in geosciences: biostatistics, remote sensing, GIS and modelling.
Abstracts submission until July 24th, 2017. A Special issue of PCE - Physics and Chemistry of the Earth (Elsevier) will be devoted to the publication of the papers actually presented at the Conference.
Price: 200€ (Regular) 120€ (Student)
Organised by Polytechnic Intitute of Tomar, Natural Hazards Research Center (NHRC.ipt).