16th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry
Water-Rock Interaction is the International Symposium attracting many students and the leading scientists in the field of geochemistry, geology, hydrogeology, hydrogeochemistry, hydrology and other Earth and Environmental sciences from many developed and developing countries to exchange ideas and share an experience on a broad field of science. Every three years, the Water-Rock Interaction Working Group of the International Association of GeoChemistry meets for a week of science and collegiality in a different region of the world.
All manuscripts should generally align with the following topics, but sessions may be added for groups of manuscripts which share a common theme.
1. Geological evolution of water-rock system: mechanisms, processes, factors, stages.
2. Organic geochemistry, biogeochemistry, formation of oil and gas deposits.
3. Water-Rock Interaction during oil and gas field development and operation.
4. Thermodynamics and kinetics of water-rock interaction, experimental geochemistry.
5. Modeling of hydrogeochemical and ore formation processes.
6. Geochemical cycles of elements and global environmental changes.
7. Geochemistry of natural waters: from atmospheric precipitations to deep brines.
8. Magmatic, metamorphic and geothermal processes.
9. Water-rock interaction controlling water quality and human health issues.
10. Disposal of radioactive waste: geological, hydrogeological and geochemical aspects.
11. Advances in analytical techniques for the study of water-rock interaction.
12. Applied isotope geochemistry.
October 15, 2018 Manuscript Submission Deadline
February 15, 2019 Early Registration Deadline
March 30, 2019 Late Registration Deadline
July 1-15, 2019 Conference Program Distribution
July 21-26, 2019 Conference Dates
The detailed information about Registration fee you can find here http://wri16.com/submission/registration-fee
We are welcome students and have prepared special conditions for their visit.
Follow us in Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wri_16/
Price: 70-550 Euro
Organised by The International Association of GeoChemistry, Tomsk Polytechnic University.